ABOUT US

/ HISTORY

History

Our company was founded on August 25th 1954 by Mr. Juan Montemayor Martínez and Mr. Mario J. Montemayor García.

At the beginning, our line of business was the elaboration of metallic products with manually operated machinery. Nowadays, we are recognized for having the most modern plant in Latin America dedicated to manufacturing profiles, tubes and steel components.